What is Forest Foraging?
Picking wild edible herbs, berries, roots, flowers and more.
Is it safe?
There are a few bad guys out there lurking, but once you get to know them, you’ll simply leave them alone and stick to the safe cards.
Who is Forest Foraging for?
Forest Foraging is for anyone interested in being outside and finding highly nutritious food, for free.
Our goal is to inspire and educate chefs, health conscious foodies and nature lovers of the benefits of foraging and eating wild edible plants.
Here’s some literature on the many benefits of forest foraging.
1. The Nature Fix by Florence Williams
2. Forest Bathing by Dr. Qing Li
3. Movement Matters by Katy Bowman
4. Earthing by Clinton Ober
5. Medical Herbalism & Herbs for Healthy Ageing by David Hoffman
6. The Practice of Natural Movement by Erwan Le Corre